Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Review: Erin Stutland's SHRINK SESSION Workout



A friendly recommendation/review for Erin Stutland's Shrink Session Workout Program!

Hi!  My name is Tara Tagliaferro, a performer/teaching artist based out of Philadelphia, PA currently on the road this holiday season with the HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS National Tour!  I got Shrink Session mid-October this year as a handy work out program to have on the road (perfect for hotel rooms!) and to help meet some of my body/health goals I created in Erin's Magical Manifesters program (scroll down to my blog before to hear more about MM!).  I bought this program because it is a beautiful blend of my favorite aspects of working out (kickboxing!) and also supplements my yoga practice with an enjoyable cardio in the same inspiring realm.  My three go-tos in a weekly workout now include dance class, yoga, and Shrink Session!  What I love about Shrink Session is that it does more for me than the gym ever could with each session's structure and somehow manages to put my mind at peace.  There is clear intention and creativity poured into each workout and Erin is the best motivator.  She has also created multiple schedules for you to chose from, whichever works the best for what you are looking for, to easily mix into your life.  I am pretty new to Shrink Session, so the results have mainly been an invigorating start to my day.  I love doing SS first thing in the morning because it sets the tone right in accomplishing other tasks...and makes me walk a little taller.  The mantras are something else.  As an artist consistently creating my own projects, I love the "What I Dream About, I Bring About It" mantra, sometimes envisioning what I want in my career while I work out.  Its pretty extraordinary and brings a new sense of intensity and energy into the program.  I would recommend Shrink Session to anyone who is looking for an in-home cardio that doesn't make your just sweat, but feel empowered about life and your place in it.  And if you don't want to do it alone, its a party to do in groups! 

Tara Tagliaferro

No comments:

Post a Comment